Show Us Your Stripes
Rare Disease Day is February 29.
Join the entire rare disease community and show us how YOU support Rare Disease Day with your best interpretation of a zebra’s black and white stripes. One lucky entry will win a $100 Amazon gift card for the most creative interpretation of a zebra’s stripes!!
Be creative, be funny, be serious, be stupid, be CRAZY!
Our Board of Directors will vote on the most creative photo at their March quarterly meeting. We will highlight the winner on our website, Facebook page, and newsletter.
Rare Disease Day takes place on the last day of February each year. It was first launched by EURODIS and its Council of National Alliances in 2008, to help raise awareness with decision makers and the general public on the impact rare diseases have on our lives. Our goal is to influence policy makers, public authorities, industry representatives, researchers, health professionals and anyone who has a genuine interest in rare diseases.
We need to be heard!
- Each person may enter up to 5 photos with different themes and interpretations. All photos must be sent to the Gaucher Community Alliance by 12:00am Pacific time on March 1, 2020.
- Entries must be the original work of the applicant.
- One Grand Prize winner will be selected. The Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. The Winners and runners-up will be announced on the GCA website and Facebook page the week after voting occurs. Contest winners will be notified by e-mail.
- Photos will be displayed on the GCA website, and the GCA Facebook & Instagram pages. Select photos will be used in future GCA promotional materials.
- Entries may not contain the following: alcohol, drugs, or any kind of illegal or inappropriate behavior. Entries that contain any inappropriate material will be disqualified.
- By submitting entries entrants are agreeing to grant GCA the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish the photographs in displays related to the contest; in GCA printed and electronic publications and in conjunction with any copyrighted matter, in any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, advertising and trade, news, informational and educational purposes and to copyright the same, under its original name or otherwise. The entrant thereby releases and discharges GCA from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photos, including without limitation any and all claims for invasion of privacy.
Submit Your Photo!
Photo Submissions — Let us know your favorite!